HIGHWAY 10 CONSTRUCTION:
Simulated drone view when construction will be complete:
More about this project
MnDOT and the City of Anoka are working together to reconstruct and improve roads and bridges on Hwy 10 between Thurston Ave. and 7th Ave. through Anoka. When complete, the two-year Hwy 10 Anoka project will improve traffic flow, decrease traffic delays and increase safety. Construction is anticipated to be completed in spring 2024.
Drivers should plan for delays when travelling on Hwy 10.
- Allow for plenty of extra time
- Travel outside of rush hour times
- Follow posted detour routes and avoid cutting through neighborhoods
- Consider Metro Transit buses, Northstar commuter rail, carpooling, Park & Ride lots, or telecommuting
- Visit 511mn.org or download the Minnesota 511 app on your Apple or Android device for real time traffic information
One thought on “Anoka Hwy 10 Construction 2022”